Return & Refund Policy
1. For a student who has opted to pay the tuition fees in installments, non-payment of any installment by the last due date would lead to the student’s admission being cancelled.
2. If you have paid only registration amount & you want to cancel your admission & don’t want to continue the course so in that case your registration fee will be refundable. you can opt this option within 6 month of registration.
3. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
1. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
2. If you are not able to continue your course due to any personal reason , you may get the option to postpone your course for a future date or you can send other person on your behalf to complete the course (this term is only applicable if you have attanded less than 3 classes).